KVKK ( TURKISH DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY) POLICY AND LIGHTING TEXT
GİGİİ'S Personal Data Protection Illumination Text
Dear Visitors, Members and Customers;
Our company, Gigiis Textile Design and Trade Inc. Co. (“GİGİİ'S”), has the title of “data controller” within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) in terms of personal data regarding customers, with this text you will be enlightened about the personal data processing activities, you will be informed about your rights as a data owner, and it is aimed to obtain your explicit consent for the specified situations.
In this text it is aimed ;
- Your visit to the GİGİİ’S store (“Store”) and/or your shopping from the Store,
- Your visits to the comextension website (“Site”) (“Online Visitor”), your subscription to the Site (“Site Member”), your shopping on the site or sending products/gifts on behalf of third parties,
- Your acceptance of general and personalized campaign notifications through commercial communication channels.
- Communicating mutually through our Communication Channels,
- Your contact to GİGİİ'S regarding corporate sales processes and/or shopping or sending gifts, products, etc. to you regarding corporate sales processes,
- If you participate in campaigns, contests, sweepstakes, and other events organized by GİGİİ'S, it is aimed to enlighten you about the personal data processing processes.
Personal Data to be Processed and Data Processing Purposes
- Store visits
We process your security camera footage in order to ensure the safety of you, GİGİİ'S and its employees, and other third parties against any illegal act, crime, or behavior that may occur in the Store, and to provide information, documents, and other related obligations to the judicial authorities. We process your phone, name, surname, appointment date information when the store customer acceptances are subject to the appointment system.
- Store Shopping and After Sales Processes
- Carrying out the shopping transaction, distinguishing your records created in our system from the records of other customers, enabling you to benefit from post-sales operational transactions (amendment, change, return, product inspection, etc.) without submitting an invoice/receipt, and fulfilling these operational transactions, For the purpose of sending you the e-invoice/e-archive invoice regarding your shopping, supplying the products that are not available in our stores and delivering them directly to you, your identity (name, surname) and contact information (e-mail address, telephone number) and shopping information(shopping date, amount, shopping content, payment method, and payment details) In addition to this information, your TR identity number information in order to use our legal rights in case of a possible legal dispute for the purchases that you will make by ordering and then pay for the purchases from the Store if the necessary conditions are met,
- If necessary, your bank account information so that the refund can be made to your bank account during the return process,
- Your identity, contact, and invoice information for issuing invoices and in some cases for current account and reconciliation transactions, as well as some additional invoice information if you are a taxpayer (TR identity/tax number, personal company information),
- If you want to make your payment by credit card, your credit card information, (Credit card information is transferred to the payment institution without being recorded by us.)
- If you want to make your payment by mail order, your name, surname, credit card information, phone number, product information, order amount, signature, and your identity's front photo information,
- If you want to benefit from the personalized sewing/product service of GİGİİ'S, we process your name, surname, order information, and your body size information about your order, in addition, if you give your explicit consent, we process this information in order to be used in the orders you place in the future and to keep your body measurements without taking your body measurements again in each order.
- Site Usage
- Site Membership
- Realizing your membership and recording your membership information, making member login, informing about your membership, performing the membership agreement and re-entering the membership information and in order to enable access to the Site using member information; your name, surname, e-mail address and optionally your mobile phone number, province, district, date of birth, gender data if you share them,
- Your User ID data that is automatically assigned to you by the system during membership,
- Your log records data in order to ensure transaction security and to detect and eliminate technical/software errors and deficiencies encountered during your use,
- Your shopping (shopping date, time, amount, content, payment method, payment details) data of your past purchases in order to provide you with the service of viewing your order history as a member,
- If you return the products you have purchased by money order within the scope of after-sales support; without the need to re-enter all information with the realization of the return process; for the purpose of recording this information; your name, surname, bank name, IBAN number information and your shopping (shopping date, time, amount, shopping content) information,
- In case the product is requested to be refunded to another person other than the member, the information of this person is provided by the member.
- Within the scope of providing you with special opportunities and offers according to your site membership, general or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, creation of advertisements, organization of campaigns, contests, sweepstakes and other events, segmentation, profiling, reporting, marketing, and analysis studies, making advertisements and marketing/communication activities (notifications on the Site, pop-up display, personalized offers, customizing user screens, surveys, etc.) belonging to GİGİİ'S on the site or in other third-party environments, its efforts to improve customer experience, and strategic operations regarding operational processes, if you optionally share your name, surname, gender, e-mail address, mobile phone number; we process data of date of birth, province, district, attitudes towards in-site notifications/surveys/offers/campaigns, habits, favorites, likes, behaviors, preferences, search activities, segments, past purchases, cookie records, cookie and ad identifier/ID information and device ID, communication preferences, shopping amount, payment methods/channels and preferences, bank information where payment is made, the brand, model, technical specifications and operating system information of the device used, operator information used, survey answers.
- Online Shopping and Post-Shopping Processes
- In case you shop on the site, for the purpose of realization of the transaction and execution of the distance sales contract, preparation of your order, packaging, shipping, preparation of the delivery note, updating the delivery information, distinguishing the records we have created in our system from other customer records, providing you after-sales support services (change, return, product inspection, modification, etc.); name, surname, address information, mobile phone number, body size, shopping details (shopping date, time, amount, content, gift note, payment method) and, if necessary, your bank and IBAN number data,
- For the purpose of issuing and sending e-invoice/e-archive invoices regarding your transaction; your name, surname, address, e-mail information and also your TR ID number, tax number, company information if you are a taxpayer,
- If you want to be notified when the product you want is in stock or when the price of the product you want inclines, in order to meet your request, the product code information and your body size data that you have submitted together with your request,
- If you do your shopping using the Money Transfer/EFT payment option, your name and surname, the bank information where the transaction was made, and your information on the receipt if shared,
- If you make your shopping using the Credit / Debit card payment option, the payment information,
- If a refund is required, your name and surname, credit/debit card number, bank to which the card belongs, and IBAN number data on the credit/debit card,
- If you inquire about your order using the order inquiry screen, your e-mail address and order number data,
- We process your site usage information, log records of your shopping, and your IP address in order to ensure your transaction security, to detect and make up technical/software shortages and deficiencies encountered during your use of the site and your shopping.
- Third parties
If a gift/product is sent to you by third parties, we process your name, surname, and address information shared by third parties in order to deliver your order and to provide after-sales support services (change, return, product inspection, amendment, etc.).
If you send a product to third parties, we process the name, surname and address information of the relevant person shared by you in order to deliver your order to the relevant person and to provide after-sales support services (change, return, product inspection, amendment, etc.). Responsibility for the disclosure of these people belongs to you as the person sharing the information.
- Commercial Communication Processes
In case you give commercial communication permission/explicit consent to GİGİİ'S through any channel, we process your name and surname, user ID, mobile phone number, e-mail address and log registration information for the purposes of conducting commercial communication activities through the channels you choose (SMS, e-mail, etc.), within the scope of general or special personalized campaigns, advantages, product and service promotions, survey studies, presentation of customer satisfaction applications, promotions, advertisements, information, marketing activities carried out by GİGİİ'S.
- Call Center, Customer Relations Processes
- If you contact us through our communication channels (call center, e-mail, Site, social media, online messaging/voice/video call application etc.), within the scope of studies aimed at resolving your problems and complaints, answering your questions, being able to contact you when necessary, addressing you correctly, providing service/transaction security, better managing, monitoring and reporting all customer relations processes, and improving quality standards; If you share your name, surname, social media username, e-mail address, mobile phone number; your fixed phone number, body size, if relevant, your legal transaction information, your requests and complaints, your shopping information, invoices, gift/discount/benefit usage data regarding your claim complaint or to finalize your claim complaint, if it is included in the message you forwarded, your photo, video, log records of your transactions, and if your camera is turned on in case of a video call, your video call video recordings, if necessary, your legal transaction information;
- Your call center audio recordings, video call recordings and message history information made with us via online messaging/audio/video viewing applications to be used as evidence in our customer satisfaction efforts and disputes that may arise between us,
- If your request and complaint are related to our Store, we process your store security camera recordings.
- Legal Processes and Internal Activities
- In order to fulfill our obligations arising from legislation, to ensure the safety of you and other third parties together with GİGİİ'S and its employees against any act, crime, or behavior contrary to the legislation, and to fulfill our other legal obligations towards authorized and responsible private/public institutions and organizations, we process your log records with your identity, contact, address, shopping, and invoice information.
- In case of disputes that may arise in the future, for the purposes of exercising all kinds of litigation, reply and objection rights in official institutions and organizations such as courts, enforcement directorates, arbitral tribunals, conducting negotiations and agreement processes regarding disputes, delivering the necessary information to you if you request information from us, and internal audit, internal control and within the scope of reporting, testing, development, and improvement activities; We process your legal transaction information within the scope of the name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail address, shopping information, invoice, site membership regarding transaction security, your log records, your permission/explicit consent data within the scope of commercial communication, and correspondence and file information regarding the dispute.
- In order to prevent the use of site membership agreements in violation of the legislation and morality, to detect suspicious transactions and illegal uses, to block and unblock; We process your identity information, contact information, credit card information (only the first 6 and last 4 digits), shopping and order information, and transaction security information.
- We process your cookie records (IP address, navigation information, device used (ID), and traffic data) in order to ensure information processing security for Online Visitors and prevent malicious use, to carry out activities in accordance with the legislation, to fulfill our other legal obligations towards authorized and responsible public institutions and organizations.
Our Method and Legal Reasons for Collecting Your Personal Data:
Your personal data, by business partners or suppliers; we collect information/documents about you from official institutions, organizations, and judicial/administrative authorities, and non-automatic methods such as recording your requests and complaints that you have forwarded to us with mutual communication through our Communication Channels, recording your conversations with the call center and recording the records of your return/inspection processes in the relevant documents, during your visits to the Site, the recording of the information you provide during your membership to the Site in our systems and your transaction through the Site, the recording of all kinds of shopping, collection, delivery, transaction, survey filling, registration, behavioral movements, and transactions on the Site in our systems.
We collect/process your personal data in the cases;
- "It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the agreement, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of an agreement," regarding the establishment of the site membership and the fulfillment of our obligations pursuant to the membership agreement, and all kinds of online sales and after-sales support processes,
- If you request that you be informed that the product you want is in stock, within the scope of the fulfillment of this, “data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”,
- Your "explicit consent" regarding personal data processing processes and commercial communication activities within the scope of marketing, segmentation, and analysis studies within the scope of site membership and use,
- Studies on the detection and prevention of suspicious transactions related to Site membership and Site use, ensuring transaction security, operational processes (strategic planning, analysis, and business development studies) and regarding our customer relations processes, “Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”,
- Regarding the processes of recording with security cameras in the store, "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject", "Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right" and “it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation”,
- Regarding our obligations arising from the legislation, "it is obligatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation" and "explicitly stipulated in the laws",
- Regarding legal disputes, investigations and other judicial/official processes, “data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right”,
- We collect/process it on the basis of legal reasons that it has been made public by the person concerned.
You can stop the relevant commercial communication by taking the action (rejection) specified in the commercial electronic messages we will send at any time and without giving any reason, or by withdrawing your consent through the Message Management System, and/or you can stop the personal data processing processes based on explicit consent by withdrawing your explicit consent for the Site membership.
To Whom Can We Transfer Your Personal Data For What Purposes?
We transfer your personal data to third parties only for the purposes specified in this Text and in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. Within this scope;
- In order to deliver the products you have purchased in line with your orders and shopping, to provide logistics services and after-sales support services, to contact you when necessary with the resolution of your requests and complaints, to receive services such as information technologies, marketing / advertising / analysis activities or consultancy that require expertise; business partners, suppliers and service providers at home and abroad with (such as electronic message tool service providers, call center, tailors where product modification services are provided, personal data collectors via devices, marketing/advertising/analysis service providers, database and server service providers, infrastructure maintenance and support and software licensing service providers, legal and financial consultancy services, e-invoice/e-archive invoice service providers, independent audit service providers, shipping/cargo/courier, archiving and warehouse service providers), within the services provided by these companies for the purpose of performing the activities of GİGİİ'S, we transfer it on the condition that the Site membership is used.
- We transfer the information requested from us to these institutions/organizations and authorities in order to fulfill our other related obligations and to provide information, documents, and other related obligations to authorized and authorized private or public institutions and organizations, judicial authorities, and official institutions/organizations, and to exercise our legal rights such as litigation and reply rights.
- For the purposes of tracking and detecting suspicious transactions and preventing unlawful transactions, we transfer them to our suppliers from whom we receive consultancy services and to payment institutions regarding the relevant transaction when necessary.
- We transfer it to our suppliers within the scope of activities related to increasing visitor traffic on the site.
- If you make your payment with a credit/debit card, we transfer your credit/debit card information to third parties that provide services such as the relevant bank, electronic payment institution, etc., without being registered by GİGİİ'S.
Your Rights within the Scope of KVKK
Your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 regarding your personal data processed by GİGİİ'S; In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application for the Data Controller, you can send it in writing to the addresses below, using your registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address that you previously notified to GIGI and registered in our system.
Data Controller: Gigiis Textile Design Industry and Trade Inc. Co.
Address: Nispetiye street Özenli Sokak Beyazevler3 No:3 Etiler-Beşiltaş/ İstanbul
You can use your application if you wish. EXPLICIT CONSENT TEXT
Gigiis Textile Design Ind. And Foreign Trade Inc. Co.
Explicit Consent Text Regarding Site Membership, Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data
Presented to me on the membership screen, in addition, as explained in detail in the lighting text, Foreign Trade Inc. Co. |||UNTRANSLATED_CONTENT_START|||Şti.
|||UNTRANSLATED_CONTENT_END|||which I can always access from the Gigiis Textile Design (“GİGİİ’S”) store, on the website www.gigiis.com “Site” Foreign Trade Inc. Co. I consent to the processing of my personal data by Gigiis Textile Design as the data controller with the following declaration of assent.
Personalized marketing, profiling, segmentation: All of my current or future personal data; (Name and surname given or to be given or given before, during the Membership and/or Order phase, name-surname declared in the social media account, TR identity number, e-mail address, address, other contact information, all kinds of credit cards and / or bank card information, information about my visit to the site and my shopping and / or orders made on the site, age, gender, date of birth, shopping habits, preferences, likes, comments, invoice contents, location information, IP address, website visiting habits, all kinds of information and other personal and / or non-personal information obtained through cookies) benefiting from membership programs specific to the site membership (“Member”), benefiting from special opportunities and offers that will be created according to my store and shopping, general or special personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, creation of advertisements, organization of campaigns, contests, sweepstakes and other events, segmentation , reporting, profiling, marketing and analysis, processing of advertisements and marketing/communication activities of "GİGİİ'S" on the site, other digital platforms or other third party environments belonging to "GİGİİ'S"(Notifications on the site, pop-up display, personalized offers, customization of user screens, advertisements, searches, surveys, etc.) and again in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, Gigiis Textile Design Ind. and Foreign Trade Inc. Co. (“Data Controller”) or all natural or legal persons (“Data Processor”) who process data on its behalf and its domestic and/or foreign affiliates, successors, service providers (including social media operators) , its business partners and especially the transfer and processing of credit card information for payment purposes (Iyzco BRSA Licensed Virtual Pos Service Provider and its business partners “Alotech”); In addition to this, especially in order to deliver my orders and to perform pre- and/or post-order support services; transfer of my name-surname, e-mail address, TR identity number, address, other contact information to contracted cargo companies or other real or legal persons responsible for delivery, to be processed and to be obtained, taken over by automatic and/or non-automatic methods, and recorded in written/magnetic archives in the country and/or abroad with legal maximum periods. (by Facebook, Google, Euromessage, Mi4biz, including cloud services),for storing, keeping, making available, using, updating, changing, combining, rearranging, classifying, explaining, sharing, transferring (to third parties in the country or abroad), transfer and processing by other means,I expressly give consent (consent-assent), being informed of all my legal rights. Foreign Trade Inc. Co. Co. (“Data Controller”) or all natural or legal persons (“Data Processor”) who process data on its behalf and its domestic and/or foreign affiliates, successors, service providers (including social media operators) , its business partners and especially the transfer and processing of credit card information for payment purposes (Iyzco BRSA Licensed Virtual Pos Service Provider and its business partners “Alotech”); In addition to this, especially in order to deliver my orders and to perform pre- and/or post-order support services; transfer of my name-surname, e-mail address, TR identity number, address, other contact information to contracted cargo companies or other real or legal persons responsible for delivery, to be processed and to be obtained, taken over by automatic and/or non-automatic methods, and recorded in written/magnetic archives in the country and/or abroad with legal maximum periods. (by Facebook, Google, Euromessage, Mi4biz, including cloud services),for storing, keeping, making available, using, updating, changing, combining, rearranging, classifying, explaining, sharing, transferring (to third parties in the country or abroad), transfer and processing by other means,I expressly give consent (consent-assent), being informed of all my legal rights.